As we are preparing for the resuming of regular services, we need to recruit more ministries to help us keep our church going safe and in line with government regulations.
Currently we are recruiting for Passkepers /stewards who will be also taking care for cleaning the church.
Who is eligible to become a volunteer?
Any Male and female parishioners.
Who is excluded from becoming a volunteer ?
• Anyone who is Listed and Barred from any paid or voluntary role with children or adults.
• Anyone who is a Registered Sex Offender
• Anyone under the age of 18.
• Anyone who has underlying health conditions which require shielding.
• Anyone who has a long-term health condition which requires the annual flu vaccination.
The recruitment process
If the person is already an active volunteer and has been safely recruited, they should complete Application Form A.
If the person is new to any volunteer role in the parish then they should complete Application Form B.
( Applications are available online and printed version in the church please deliver them to Fr Marcin. You can drop off your application at presbytery or take a picture of a filled application and send it via email)
Everyone about to start this role should read the Information for new Welcome Ministry leaflet.
Everyone about to start this role should view the online safeguarding training session link is provided.
Once the volunteers will be registered one of them will be appointed to be coordinator to help prepare the rota.
Stewards – Passkeepers
Main duties of the Welcome Ministry:
• to be a welcoming face of the parish community
• to assist people to enter the Church safely
• to guide people to restricted seating areas in the church
• to assist people to exit the Church building safely
• to check if antibacterial cleaning equipment is available and in good supply to use by parishioners.
• to assist with collection boxes when needed
+ Cleaning ministry
Welcome back & Thank you for helping us to keep our church open, clean and safe !